This video walks through the MTI Instruments preferred workflow for the PBS-4100+ developed in cooperation with industry technicians, user experience experts and engineers over the past 30 years. This workflow allows users to get the most out of their precision balancing system with the minimal amount of training.
The workflow walks users through both engine vibration analysis and engine balancing. During routine maintenance, only the vibration analysis is typically needed. Steps include:
- Setup of the system and engine type
- Baseline vibration analysis
- Diagnose cause of unacceptable vibration if present
- Corrective balancing if required
- Final vibration survey following corrective actions
Using these workflow steps will help your technicians keep your engines safely and optimally operating.
Learn more about MTI Instruments products for Engine Vibration Analysis and Balancing.
Documentation and Downloads for the PBS family of products.