Test cell balancing system: the “one-shot” balancing solutions for test cells.
Test cell vibration analysis and jet engine trim balance instruments and accessories for commercial and military aviation gas turbine engines. Designed to quickly isolate engine problems and locate troubles. Rapid configuration and intuitive user interface make it straightforward and uncomplicated to use.
In testing an engine, the operator will execute a vibration survey on the turbine engine. The survey is a slow cycling of engine speed from idle to maximum, then back down to idle again. As this occurs, the PBS-4100+ test cell balancing system will measure the vibration contribution from each of the spools and plot its findings on a series of plots (most notably, a “Speed versus Vibration” plot. In addition, the overall vibration is also plotted.
Test Parameters for ALL commercial and military turbofan, turbojet, and turboshaft engines, including:
- CFMI: CFM56-2,-3,-5,-7
- GE: CF34-3, -8, -10, CF6-6, -50, -80A, -80C, GE-90-94, -115, CJ-610, CF-700, F101, F110-100, – 129, -132, -400, F118-101, LM-1500, 1600, 2500, 6000 (all versions)
- Honeywell: ALF502, LF507, TFE731 (all models)
- P&W: PT6, JT3D, JT8D (all small and large models), JT9D (all models)
- PW2000 -2037, -2040, -2043, PW4000 (All Models), F-100 (all models), F-117, GG4 and other industrials.
- Rolls-Royce: RB211-22B, RB211- 524B/C/D, RB211-524G/H, Trent (all models) RB211-535C/E4, Tay (all models), Spey
- Rolls-Royce-Allison: GMA3007
- IAE:V2500 (all models)
Many test cell balancing system configurations are available, we encourage you to contact MTI Instruments Engineering to discuss configurations for your specific engine.