Accelerometer Charge Conversion
The 55CA Charge Amplifier conditions and amplifies charge-mode accelerometer signals. It is a rugged device designed to be used in engine test cells and other environments where charge-mode accelerometers are used to measure machinery vibration. Galvanic separation ensures that ground loops will not create unwanted noise.
Each 55CA Charge Amplifier provides one (1) channel of charge amplification, and provides a buffered acceleration output signal as well asan integrated (velocity) signal output. Both single ended and differential outputs are provided.
Charge Input (Differential or Single Ended), Gain, and filter settings are specified at the time of order, and configured at the MTI Instruments factory to match accelerometer type, sensitivities, and testing requirements.
The following options are available at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
- ±15VDC or up to +30 VDC supply
- Differential charge input
- Differential acceleration voltage output
- Differential velocity voltage output
- 1, 4 or 10mV/pC transfer sensitivity
- 0, 10, 15, 20 or 25 Hz HPF cut-off frequency
- 500, 2k, 5k, 10k Hz LPF cut-off frequency