ALBANY, N.Y., June 10, 2021 – Mechanical Technology, Incorporated (“MTI” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: MKTY), the parent company of MTI Instruments, Inc. (“MTI Instruments”) and EcoChain, Inc. (“EcoChain”), a cryptocurrency mining business powered by renewable energy, conducted its annual shareholder meeting on June 9th 2021. The agenda included:
- To elect two directors to serve for a three-year term ending at the Company’s annual meeting of stockholders to be held in 2024 and until each such director’s successor is duly elected and qualified.
- To ratify the appointment of UHY LLP as the Company’s registered independent public accounting firm for fiscal year 2021.
- To approve an amendment to the Company’s Articles of Incorporation to increase the maximum number of directors constituting the entire Board of Directors of the Company from nine to 10.
- To approve a non-binding advisory proposal to approve the compensation paid to the Company’s named executive officers.
- To approve a non-binding advisory proposal on the frequency of the stockholder advisory vote on executive compensation.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
You may vew the recording of the meeting on the Mechanical Technology, Incorporated website.